Droid DNA Battery Life?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by cereal killer, Nov 26, 2012.

1. vorter

vorter New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine lasted over 14 hours with pretty heavy use (HD games, browsing on 4g, music, etc.)

2. Jasonr403

Jasonr403 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got the droid DNA a couple days ago been using it a lot I get five hours of on and off use I love this phone don't get me wrong but the battery on this phone sucks. I took this phone off charge around 1 o'clock my battery was dead by 6 o'clock and half the time my phone was in sleep mode this battery sucks so I returned it and got the note 2

3. Jasonr403

Jasonr403 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree the droid dna battery sucks

I agree with you the battery sucks on this phone, I got the droid DNA a couple days ago been using it a lot I get five hours of on and off use I love this phone don't get me wrong but the battery on this phone sucks. I took this phone off charge around 1 o'clock my battery was dead by 6 o'clock and half the time my phone was in sleep mode this battery sucks so I returned it and got the note 2

4. Nevermore

Nevermore Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been pleasantly surprised with battery life on the DNA. I'm easily making it from 6am until at least 10pm with still about 10%left on the battery if not more. Currently tonight I still have 40% left and have been using it off and on since 7am.

This is better than my Bionic with the extended battery. I'm very happy so far.

5. sabirc13

sabirc13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    With moderate usage

6. Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels Senior Member

Ratings:
    +16
    This has been a very light useage weekend.
    A handful of texts, a few short calls. Maybe 20 minutes of light gaming and 30 mins of music.

But still, this is realllly impressive IMO
    100% stock BTW.

View attachment 60128

7. mittymak

mittymak New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    razr maxx hd gets about 7 hours of screen "on" time. .. these graphs dont do the phone any justice without a Picture of the screen "on" time.

8. HTC1234

HTC1234 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Who cares what the maxx gets this is a htc dna forum?

9. sabirc13

sabirc13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol on a side note I still have my maxx hd and keep it on me just on case my DNA dies...

10. HTC1234

HTC1234 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeh I wish the dna had the maxx battery which device do you like better?

11. Robster

Robster Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I am not sure why people keep comparing the battery life of the DNA to phones like the Razor Maxx HD and Note 2. Both of those phones cost about 50% more on average than the DNA. For an extra $100 those phones better last longer on a charge.

12. sabirc13

sabirc13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Design wise I gotta say, to me, the DNA is sexier. Both feel premium I just prefer the feel of the DNA especially the back of the phone. The red accents are also pretty damn sexy... It was hard for me to put a case on this bad boy but oh well... I've been usign the DNA more the past few days but all of a sudden last week it seemed that everyday the maxx hd would freeze up on me once a day and yeah occasionally the moto would get laggy... The reason I initially bought the maxx hd was cause battery was my main priority. Maybe cause I came from a thunderbolt...lol. also I noticed that the battery was getting hotter too at times but I'm not sure if I could consider that "overheating." Initially I was going to buy the DNA but literally last second I opted for the DNA solely off the screen. My wife has the s3 and I'm not a fan of touchwiz, but I was also skeptical of sense. S pen? Don't need it . Plastic? No thanks! I figured I got this beast battery in my maxx hd lemme just grab this beautiful screen . I can't shortchange the maxx hd especially with its battery life , its hard to kill it... Also if shop around u can get it for the same price as the DNA if not cheaper . I think I fell into the quad core craze but honestly I don't notice any difference in speed but I don't play games or apps where it might be noticed . Right now though I'm really digging the DNA.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
Search tags for this page
battery life of droid dna
battery life on htc dna
dna battery life
droid dna

droid dna battery life

droid dna battery sucks
droid dna vs galaxy s3 battery life
htc dna battery life
htc dna battery life comparison
htc droid dna battery life