Droid destroys!

Jared64

Reaction score
I'm Jared. I got my Moto Droid the day before Christmas. It's the coolest phone I've ever touched and is light years ahead of the Blackberry Pearl I switched from.

I've been reading through a lot of posts on here and there are a lot of interesting things. I'd like to learn how to create live wallpapers and I'm thinking about rooting my Droid today or tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it because of the risks. Although from all the good things that could come it seems worthwhile.

Anyways, it's good to be here!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm Jared. I got my Moto Droid the day before Christmas. It's the coolest phone I've ever touched and is light years ahead of the Blackberry Pearl I switched from.

I've been reading through a lot of posts on here and there are a lot of interesting things. I'd like to learn how to create live wallpapers and I'm thinking about rooting my Droid today or tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it because of the risks. Although from all the good things that could come it seems worthwhile.

Anyways, it's good to be here!

Welcome to your newest obsession, Jared! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Make sure to do tons of research before rooting or choosing a rom. Make sure its something you are going to be happy with.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I can't say whether to root or not but I'm glad I did. Got mine in early December and haven't put it down yet.

OP
J

Jared64

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming!

I've been reading about ROM's and rooting for a week straight. The information on here is amazing!