droid deleted my files!!!!

xistencz

Reaction score
went to my gallery today and found a chunk of my pictures/videos missing. i'm not sure if my music files were touched but is anyone having this issue? i first encountered this about a week ago when a couple of my pictures went missing. but today almost all of it are gone! any ideas??

OP
X

xistencz

Reaction score
your card most likely just needs to be rescaned. heres an app that will take care of that for you and best of all its free

SDrescan - Android app on AppBrain

its not just my phone. i've tried mounting it to my computer and i still couldnt find any of these pictures/videos. but i did downloaded sdrescan but nothing has changed. this is really strange

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just always have to start here and ask. Are you using the stock charger or an after market charger, or a moto charger for a different phone? Droid only likes the stock ones.

OP
X

xistencz

Reaction score
Just always have to start here and ask. Are you using the stock charger or an after market charger, or a moto charger for a different phone? Droid only likes the stock ones.

crap! i'm using an lg dare charger only because its longer and the cord isn't as thick and the stock ones. you think that could be the reason? why would it only delete my pictures/videos though...

oh and i'm rooted with sapphire 1.1.1 with a 1200 lv kernel if that matters