Droid Connection to PC

DevilSatan

Reaction score
i just connected my droid to my Computer and transfered some wallpapers over but how i do i access them to make them my background to my phone?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
you need a file explorer. or they should be in your gallery.

briansgirl

Reaction score
hey everyone, this may sound really stupid, but i cant figure out how to send stuff from computer to my Droid, im embarassed cuz ive never had this problem with any other phone before :(

Im sure on of you genius peeps can help me

TheEnergetic

Reaction score
I was transferring images long before I had a file explorer. Just make sure to make an appropriate folder in your SD card. Should pop right up in your gallery selection

Guurzak

Reaction score
Briansgiel: You can download Motorola Media Link if you want an iTunes-like experience where the software automatically syncs your phone to your PC. Or, if you just plug the phone into the PC using the USB cable that came in the box, Windows should mount the phone as an external hard drive and you should be able to just browse to the storage like any other memory stick.

Regardless of your software preferences, though... when you cable up the phone, you will have to go into Notifications on the phone, select the USB indicator, and tell the phone to mount.