Droid Connection to PC Via Internet

UncleBuck

Reaction score
I am looking for a piece of software to connect across the internet from the Droid to a PC without having to hassle with router settings. RDM+ combined with LogMeIn works slick with the iPhone and the Blackberry and some others, but not the Droid. Contacted RDM+ and it isn't in their plans to expand to include the Droid. RDM+ does not require hassling with router settings and I am looking for other Apps that work on a Droid and will do the same. Does anyone have some suggestions? Does such an app exist?

allikanbe

Reaction score
I am looking for a piece of software to connect across the internet from the Droid to a PC without having to hassle with router settings. RDM+ combined with LogMeIn works slick with the iPhone and the Blackberry and some others, but not the Droid. Contacted RDM+ and it isn't in their plans to expand to include the Droid. RDM+ does not require hassling with router settings and I am looking for other Apps that work on a Droid and will do the same. Does anyone have some suggestions? Does such an app exist?
EStrong File explorer you can connect via LAN. very easy

th9203

Reaction score
PhoneMyPC

PhoneMyPC is under discussion over in the Droid Applications thread today. Read through the thread and look it up on the Market and Internet. It is a powerful piece of software. :icon_ banana:

No - I am not affiliated with it in any way.