[ROM] DROID CONCEPTS Haters gonna Hate v5 906 official base Rom

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sure Davros will continue to tweak the theme & I'll jump in and help wherever/whenever I can. My first priority will always be Maverick ROM, but I've worked with Davros in some form since the MetickMod/GimpSquad/Droid Concepts days and he's done a lot for me, so I feel it's only right to return the favor. Besides I think the D3 Community is one of the best, and like most of you, I'm always looking for something to flash. :biggrin:
awww we love you too... :p

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Hey guys, I'm sure Davros will continue to tweak the theme & I'll jump in and help wherever/whenever I can. My first priority will always be Maverick ROM, but I've worked with Davros in some form since the MetickMod/GimpSquad/Droid Concepts days and he's done a lot for me, so I feel it's only right to return the favor. Besides I think the D3 Community is one of the best, and like most of you, I'm always looking for something to flash. :biggrin:

awww we love you too... :p

What ovelayer said. :)

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

lafont28

Reaction score
Where can I find the wallpapers that were in the preview screenshots in the other thread?

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
I have the beta..but i will try this in a bit :)
A few questions..if possible. What are those two circle widgets? I know that one is for rotation..but the other one?
The calendar widget on the deskscreen is not customizable in zise? I always used it smaller and wider..
Thanks..
And a non overclocking version..:)

And how abaut the launcher from the version of eclipse? I really liked the ics look..

The google location services does not work. Gps ones, yes...but google no. Any ideas?

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Where can I find the wallpapers that were in the preview screenshots in the other thread?

Its the default wall i just cropped to the blue/purple/green side....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• default_wallpaper.jpg
    default_wallpaper.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,040

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
A few questions..if possible. What are those two circle widgets? I know that one is for rotation..but the other one?
The calendar widget on the deskscreen is not customizable in zise? I always used it smaller and wider..
Thanks..

And how abaut the launcher from the version of eclipse? I really liked the ics look..

The google location services does not work. Gps ones, yes...but google no. Any ideas?

One is for rotation, and the other is for syncing data, like email and gmail, etc.

Just download a 3rd party launcher like GO Launcher Ex or ADW and download an ICS theme. Or rip the eclipse launcher.apk out of the .zip file for 3.0.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Thanks..

Give Holo Launcher a try...you won't regret it.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thanks..

ya as far as eclipse launcher .. not gonna happen, feel free to add it your self.

i say HOLO!

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
Regarding the widgets... there are two circles and one with two arrows..which i thought it meant data transfer. One circle is rotation..the other also data transfer? A widget for 3g/gprs is possible?
Thank you for the other answers.

And one more thing..the google location service is not working. Neither the weather widget, nor the maps.
Gps works.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Download a new one. The one u have location does not work

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Regarding the widgets... there are two circles and one with two arrows..which i thought it meant data transfer. One circle is rotation..the other also data transfer? A widget for 3g/gprs is possible?
Thank you for the other answers.

And one more thing..the google location service is not working. Neither the weather widget, nor the maps.
Gps works.

Gps is there, data aka 3g is the two up and down arrows, the circle arrows are sync

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
when trying to re-install, i run out of battery. my fault :(
now..i cannot enter recovery..
it starts only in ap fastboot. does it charge if i let it connected to the socket like this?