Droid Compatible with Nissan?

donballz

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying a Nissan Altima. It has one of those usb jacks that displays what song your ipod is playing and lets you control it from the steering wheel. I realize this is set up / optimized for the ipod itself but do you think it will work with the Droid on some level? Maybe at least as an extra charge port?

I have an ipod, I was just curious if anyone had experience with these. Thanks

mattbuds

Reaction score
Thats a great question, I am a Nissan salesperson in Va and I havent tried it. I dont have my usb cord at work with me but I will bring it tomorrow and try it out and get back to ya....

LT*

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying a Nissan Altima. It has one of those usb jacks that displays what song your ipod is playing and lets you control it from the steering wheel. I realize this is set up / optimized for the ipod itself but do you think it will work with the Droid on some level? Maybe at least as an extra charge port?

I have an ipod, I was just curious if anyone had experience with these. Thanks

I know in my 09 Murano, the port used is Ipod specific. I have no USB port, but I can use an aux input from the headphone jack and get music to play through the speakers. The only drawback is that you still need to control the music from the phone.

ahilliii

Reaction score
I have the 2010 Altima with the Electronics Package. There is a recall out and part of it is interface problems with phone, music and gps.