Droid commercials During BOWL GAMES

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have and use both and so far the iPhone does a whole lot more and is much easier to use. I'm hoping that the Droid gets it stuff together quickly because I much prefer Verizon's network over the AT&T network.
you are one of the few out there. The IPhone may be more "user friendly" but in no way does it do more
I wouldn't say it is more user friendly. Apple left "user friendly" in the backroom years ago (now it is just confusing). It may have more dynamic functionality, but from what I have found the apps haven't yet been created to make use of it. That is what I am waiting for. As an example I would like a guitar tuner that works as well as the one I have on my iPhone, but what I have found for the Droid is next to worthless. I would also like to see the MUG apps for the Nikon D5000, D300, D300S too, but they aren't here yet. It's also entirely possible that I am looking in the wrong places.
How soon after the iPhone release was the guitar tuner first released? If Droid had been around for the past 3 years, maybe I could understand where you are coming from but it hasn't, and Android is just now getting popular, so in time an app like you're looking for will probably appear and be a good app. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the guitar tuner app will be just a niche market. Not a great appeal like a cool game that uses an accelerometer.