Droid Commercial?

OP
rebornlaxer

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
Will the moto backflip run on android. It would be pretty legit if it did.

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
so i just saw the motorola commercial like 1 min ago, it was for the moto blur, def not about what somebody was saying that maybe it would mean that the 2.1 software would be released soon.

hyperlite456

Reaction score
Ahhh damn Visio commercial. It was showing a bunch of robot-like effects, so I was getting all excited waiting for the "droid," but no.

actrack03

Reaction score
Ahhh damn Visio commercial. It was showing a bunch of robot-like effects, so I was getting all excited waiting for the "droid," but no.

I agree. I do want that TV though. Ill never know if its because its a sick TV or if it was the Droid like commercial.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
All these commercials were gay.. no droid? A devour commercial? Man I guess the droids becoming yesterday's news

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Personally I think Moto has lost their da* mind paying that much for that BS commercial... It did nothing to brand or support a device or even give great info about what exactly Blur is, let alone how to get it (i.e. supported devices)... And not to mention that many people in it's targeted audience were to distracted by the talent to pay any particular attention to what was supposed to advertised... Major FAIL...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was Verizon behind this product? If not and it was just Motorola, that could be the reason why. Verizon does super with their ads.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
They went about that all wrong. At least if it wasn't going to be phone specific (they had their new Android device but didn't even say what it was) it should have focused more on Android and what it can do than Motoblur.

armeddroid

Reaction score
think there was another superbowl commercial with Megan Fox in a bath tub taking pics of herself with the Moto Devour.
It was not a Verizon commercial, just a Motorola commercial.