droid charge vzw

ronnieg56

Reaction score
Newbie to this phone and the forum so excuse me if I am messing up.

My charge came with a 32gig sd card installed and i want to start off by just adding some pictures from my pc.

When I connect my device usb to my pc I use the "open and see the folders" but I dont have a clue to which folder to drag a picture to so I can see it on my phone.

Like I said if I am in the wrong place I am sorry but I am a quick learner and I will be doing things the right way real soon.

Thanks in advance for any replies!!

Droid592

Reaction score
Go to DCIM and put them in either .thumbnails or camera, im sure its the same with any phone i could be wrong but this is where my pictures are on my Droid.

OP
ronnieg56

ronnieg56

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. The camer folder is the place but it wasnt there because I hadnt taken a picture yet with the phone. So I too a pic and then the folders were there.

Thanks again!!

OP
ronnieg56

ronnieg56

Reaction score
Now that i have my pictures and videos folders sorted out, which folder would my music go into.

Thank you

tonydelite

Reaction score
On android it doesnt really matter. You can put your pictures and music anywhere and it will find them. I just made a folder called Music.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Ronnie, if you have itunes, get Doubletwist on your PC. It will sync your itunes to your phone easy