Droid Charge stopped working

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by jnixtwin2, Nov 7, 2012.

1. jnixtwin2

jnixtwin2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My Droid Charge has stopped working and is stuck on the load up screen with the Droid logo.

this is what happened:
    I was just cruising Facebook on my phone and my Charge froze. I restarted the phone and when it started again all of my apps were gone, but they weren't at the same time. I couldn't see them, but when I went in to manage applications I could see a ghost of them (so to speak). Every app was gone, including google play store. I pulled the battery out, but it still didn't have any of the apps. The Verizon guy told me to just reset to factory settings and it should be good to go.

I reset my phone to factory settings, and all seemed to work just fine, I was able to text a few people, but when I was downloading my apps it froze again. I tried to press the power button to get it to restart, but it wouldn't. I had to then pull out the battery and start it again. Now my Charge can't get past the start up screen with the Droid logo.

If anyone has any suggestions to help me out it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help

Search tags for this page

droid charge from verizon stop working

droid charge stop work

droid charge stopped working

droid x stopped working
email on droid charge stopped working
my droid charge stop working
my droid charger just stopped working
samsung charge stuck at logo
samsung droid charged stopped working
samsung droid.charge just quit working