1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Charge Quality

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Zetsumei, May 19, 2011.

1. Zetsumei

Zetsumei New Member

I must say that coming from the TB I am quite impressed w/ the quality of the Charge's build for the most part. The part I enjoy the most: NO dust/debris under the screen, I guess that has in partto do w/ the fact of the super amoleds. That and perhaps samsung actually assembles their phone in a dust-free enviroment. The phone is very light and firm in your hand, I love the mechnical buttons. The only downside so far is the fact that most of the phone is constructed of plastic, I had to return 1 charge that I had mailed to me since the side of it was dented and a pretty large one.

Went into the store had no issues, pointed it out to the rep and she came out with a brand new charge, but i noticed a small chip or bulge either from poor construction but it's barely noticeable and can only be seen from an angle. Otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with Samsungs quality control. +10 points sammy gg pz.:icon_ banana:dancedroid Compared to my Tbolt which has had screens popping out, debris large pieces under the screen, blown earpieces the charge definately takes the cake.

Not saying the Tbolt was a bad experience mind you, I was just very very unlucky with it. I went through 6 warranty exchanges before I said enough, got an awesome sup and he gave me the charge w/ a nice hefty discount. Sold a useable tbolt that i had left since I own one and #profit.