1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Charge losing contacts

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by all4pepsi9, Jan 31, 2012.

1. all4pepsi9

all4pepsi9 New Member

Last week I contacted the Verizon hotline because all of my contacts were gone. I tried to do a backup however no contacts were restored. After a very long wait and a conversation with the Verizon representative we recovered MOST of the contacts to my phone. All of my contacts were still on my Verizon profile but they wouldn't all restore. I added the remaining contacts manually. This morning I woke up and was in the process of sending a text when I realized many of my contacts were gone again. Does anyone know what the heck is up with that?
  2. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable New Member

Are you using VZ Backup app to sync and save them? If so that may be the issue, though I have no idea why it would wipe some of them.
  3. all4pepsi9

all4pepsi9 New Member

I do use the backup assistant however that won't send all of my contacts back to my phone.. I have to add 10 or so contacts manually.
Search tags for this page
droid charge lost all contacts
droid charge lost all my contacts

droid charge lost contacts

i lost all my contacts on my droid charge what do i do?
lost all contacts on droid charge
lost all contacts on the droid charge
lost contacts on samsung charge
my droid charge lost my contacts
verizon samsung charge lost contacts
what phone does verizon send if i lose my droid charge
why do i lose contacts on my droid charge