1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid charge+ ipad tethering

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by abullock22, Nov 20, 2011.

1. abullock22

abullock22 New Member

So my landlady has just given me her old ipad (the original with wifi) as shes getting a new one. Im curious to know if there is a way i can tether this to my droid charge through pdanet or something similar so i can take it on the road and use my phones internet signal?
    anyone know if this is possible
  2. Joeteck

Joeteck New Member

If your charge is rooted, look in the market for "WiFi Tethering" by OpenGarden, Inc.. That will do what you need!
  3. abullock22

abullock22 New Member

thanks for the response, i was looking into it more last night and it seems rooting is the only way to go...will try my hand at it tonight (never done it before) i saw the stickies at the top of the forum so hopefully it will be fairly easy to do..fingers crossed lol!!!
Search tags for this page
how to tether an android phone to an ipad
how to tether my droid bionic to my i pad
is there a charge to tether connect ipad to android
tether ipad to droid charge phone

tether ipad to samsung charge