Droid Charge Calendar Issue

Discussion in 'Droid Charge FAQ' started by juls, Jul 13, 2012.

1. juls

juls New Member

I am experiencing an issue when I try to access my calendar via my Samsung Droid Charge. 95% of the time I get the following message: "The application Calendar (process com.android.calendar) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. [Force Close]" No matter how often I try, I keep getting this message. I have also received it for a couple of other applications on rare occasions but it is really an issue with my calendar as it has made it unusable and I need to rely on it for work appts., etc.

I have both my Enterprise (work) and personal calendars on the device and they have worked fine for over a year.

I have restored it to factory default as suggested by the Verizon reps which did nothing, but don't know what else to try. I'm not really too "techie" so haven't done much else. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  2. JBrewer

JBrewer New Member

Juls, what did the rep have you do to factory reset? The option under settings? Afaik, that wipes the phones data, but doesn't actually return to how it came from the factory. So after wiping the data, you get the same error? Dis you load anything else on the phone prior to trying the calendar app? And this is the stock app correct? Seems odd, but could be a glitch in the software. I probably sound like a broken record with thus advice, but pull the battery for a full ten minutes. Put back and reboot. It does a soft reset if the phone and can often take care of odd issues like force closes.

Might want to go to our sister site www.chargeforums.com gets more traffic than here and we'll offer up advice where we can :)
    Sent from my SCH-I510
Search tags for this page
calander doid charge
can you restore calendar on samsung charge
droid charge & restore calendar

droid charge calendar

droid charge calendar wiping
my calendar is not working on droid charge
recover calendar from android phone
restore calender events on android charge
retrieve calendar samsung charge
retrieve calendar samsung charge after reset