droid cases and screen protector

modified

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was leaning towards the zagg invisible shield for the main screen only. I previously had it for the iphone and it was wonderful, how is it for the droid?

Also, any good cases for the droid? Preferably under 20 bucks?

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
I have Zagg screen. My only complaint is that it bubbled slightly.

As for the case, there are a couple good ones. Most only work if you are running the droid naked (no protective case). Mine, with the case, barely fit into any of them and definitely didn't come out very easily. In the end, the best case I found was a generic Blackberry case for $15 at K-Mart.

idgcorp

Reaction score
The oem vzw hard GEL case is perfect imo. Rubbery, not sticky, very snug fit, all access, does get a bit dusty but a quick blow on it or wipe off cleans it up nicely. $16

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
Oops, I guess I mis-read the post. I thought he was talking about carrying cases. I have the OEM skin for it. I had the Xentra one, but it didn't fit after I put the screen protector on, it kept popping off. The official Verizon one, though fits perfectly even with the skin. It seems a bit stiff opening, but that will probably (hopefully) be worn in so it opens smoothly over time.

The generic case I mentioned above is a belt clip case, and it is the only one I found that actually fits the phone with the skin on it and still lets it come out with-out any real effort.

srt4mn

Reaction score
Using a Zagg screen shield here. I had a best buy employee put it on for me and no big complaints on it. I had him do it because I didn't want any hairs or dirt underneath the screen and there is none.

I am using my sleeve that came with my old T-Mobile G1, fits it nicely and doesn't slide out. My friend who just got a Droid liked it also so he went to a T-Mobile store and bought a similar one as well.

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Full Body Coverage ZAGG invisibleSHEID? I really wanted to get something to protect the entire case, but I was curious as to how reliable it is.

DougNg

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Full Body Coverage ZAGG invisibleSHEID? I really wanted to get something to protect the entire case, but I was curious as to how reliable it is.

I had it and didn't like how the phone felt in my hand. I kept the screen shield though

The IS will cover the flat areas of the bezel and the back, but not the corners, where most wear will occur. Also, there is no shock protection with the IS

Currently I'm using a Seidio case for the phone and the IS screen protector. I take the case off when I'm at home

I don't drop my phone, ever, but my phone sometimes is shoved around my desk when I'm working and I worry that the anodized aluminum finish will scratch