Droid Case Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonLee

Reaction score
I think that I should win that case because I love this site, and frequent it multiple times a day. also because I never win anything!!! thanks guys

modified

Reaction score
I need a case. I had a rubber snap on one from Verizon but it ripped, and now i only do hard cases.
:icon_ banana:

gregs

Reaction score
GregS needs one because momma always told me to use protection

bulldog350z

Reaction score
I need this case because my Droid is naked and I have no money to buy it a case

Zac7

Reaction score
I really really need this case. I don't have a case yet for my droid and I am probably jinxing myself by saying this, but I have had my phone since day one and still have not dropped it. I could really use this case before my luck runs out.

marsha12151

Reaction score
My Birthday

I deserve the case because:

1. Jan 25th is my birthday

2. My Droid lives in my jeans back pocket and needs protection

3. I love gadgets

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
If I get this case I will send a free battery door to whoever needs one! (I only have one extra left though.)

If I win, I feel I should give back to this forum somehow. That would be my contribution.

haythem1992

Reaction score
because without this case I will have to pay 20 dollars which will affect my ability to buy ramen noodles for when I go to college in a year which will then prevent the biological need for msg and chicken fat, therefore I will become ravenous and rob aconvenience store to satisfy my addiction, and then I will get put in jail and become a burden to society, eventually you the taxpayer will pay a part in my fifty thousand a year cost to the state and then you will realize that this is an investment for you not just to keep my droid sleek and sexy
:)

zmeflyby

Reaction score
I think I need a case because when I go to hospitals and clinics I wear scrubs and with those scrub pockets, they aren't very good with holding phones. My previous phones have slipped out many times, so far the droid has only met the ground twice. =(

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's a sharp looking case. I could use some stylish protection. Historically I'm HARD on phones. I would love to be able to advertise the Forum anytime someone asked where I got that great look case!:icon_ banana:

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
I deserve this case because Im 600 in the hole after having to buy MY SECOND droid. Im a lowly, broke grad student and my car was broken into on campus. Guess why I was on campus that day.....TO MAKE A DAMN TUITION PAYMENT!!!!!!

Gave Kennesaw State University 1200, walked out to my car only to find that Im out of 200 for the broken window, 80 for my bio informatics book, 300 for my car stereo (The idiots couldnt get the radio out so they just took the face) and last but not least....MY DROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys, I admit....Im lying about the car thing--(well...someone did take the face of my radio when I was getting my under grad)--but I am a broke grad student with a vivid imagination who is chasing a M.S in Applied Computer Science!!!!!

dan0matic

Reaction score
I have nothing clever to say. I just need one, want one, and well, that is it. If I win I'll record myself doing "the happy dance"

Dan

Reaction score
I believe I should win this case for multiple reasons...
First, I have not ordered a case yet because I have been doing a lot of reading of reviews for many cases.. and have decided on one of yours.. so mine is currently nekkid..
Second, because the case you are showing is the color I plan on ordering when I getpaid..
Third, before I saw your "free case" post, I left an idea and question in the sedio thread about a "custom" product..
Third, I really want one!!
And last, because I am the oldest person I know of that has a Droid.. 51 and still a kid at heart! (currently too paranoid to take my phone when I go thrash my R/C cars..)

Thank-you for you considderation...

Status
Not open for further replies.