Droid Case Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
I want it because a skull themed case my friend got me for christmas broke on me the first time I dropped the phone :/ Now I need a case....

Airforcemario

Reaction score
I'd love to be the recipient of one of these. I could really use one because I seem to go through protectors a lot ever since I lost several of my fingers in an accident. Needless to say my dexterity isnt the best and things seem to slip out of my hands quite a bit. I'd hate to lose my very expensive phone due to my limitations.

atr1942

Reaction score
Droid Protector for Seniors

:icon_evil:I really think that I should get the case because I am a senior citizen and had to use my Social Security money to get this wonderful instrument so I can stay in touch with the world and can't afford the protection since all of us social security dependent seniors did NOT :icon_evil: get even a cost of living raise in 2010. :(

ch0sen0ne

Reaction score
I am in the Army and am on my 3rd Droid now... I have decided that I need a case but after paying the $90 insurance deductible I have to wait to get a case because the government doesn't pay me enough! The 2nd Droid slipped out of my sweatshirt pocket as I was kneeling down to get some tools and it fell less than a foot and a half and cracked the screen after hitting the corner of the Droid. It had survived multiple 3-4 foot drops but this short little spill, onto carpet no less, was what pushed it over the edge and sent sadness through me as I saw the screen had cracked.
If I had a case it would have probably survived that last fall.

atr1942

Reaction score
Oldest droid owner

I believe I should win this case for multiple reasons...
First, I have not ordered a case yet because I have been doing a lot of reading of reviews for many cases.. and have decided on one of yours.. so mine is currently nekkid..
Second, because the case you are showing is the color I plan on ordering when I getpaid..
Third, before I saw your "free case" post, I left an idea and question in the sedio thread about a "custom" product..
Third, I really want one!!
And last, because I am the oldest person I know of that has a Droid.. 51 and still a kid at heart! (currently too paranoid to take my phone when I go thrash my R/C cars..)

Thank-you for you considderation...

Sorry, but i am quite a bit older than you.. 67 years and 5 months and a major tech nut! Have 2 computer, a laptop, and love the droid. I have they have wireless service in the retirement homes I am checking out:icon_ banana:

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Because......... I know where you live....:icon_ devil:

smg69

Reaction score
Please,Please,Please!!!!!!!

After upgrading my phone and adding several apps, i need to protect my Droid, It is controlling my life and wants to be protected, as it has seen how my i-pod and other devices have been treated. I really am a good person, just a little tuff on electronics. Just so you know my Droid has relegated my work Blackberry to a rear pocket and the Blackberry is protesting but alas on my deaf ears. I am Droid now. Please help me!!:motdroidvert:

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the BIG DAG, so I am cool with whatever cause I have a coat and hat, no issues ....

My Droid on the other hand is waiting and hoping for ...... Well...... YOU KNOW>>....

Here is my Droid waiting patiently
ae5zec.gif
he is like a son to me......

He will be ever vigilant and stand by me waiting for your decision
w224o.gif

I am doing my best to assure him the best will happen but he is definitely unsure of his future
ae5zec.jpg

If you could only see his smiling face as he looks longely at the pic of that fine case that could protect him from evils of man and nature...
5amixj.gif

We await your decision, side by side, undaunted by the competition.

We endeavor to persevere .

iPhone

Reaction score
I am currently a pre-op cellsexual...

Yes, you heard that right...

I have been taking all the necessary steps to have a SOKB (Slide Out Keyboard) attached..

I have gotten rid of all my proprietary software.. and look forward to an OPEN a FREE life..

I feel what better place to get dressed up than from like minded mobile users..

Ever since November 6th I've been looking forward to this day..

My husband Steve wont support this... Hell he wont support anything unless it passes rigorous testing.. even then he's CLOSED MINDED..

I've spent sooo much on everything and left nothing for me..

I hope that this site can accept mobiles like me.. I want change.. Openness.. and a place to actually impliment this Google Voice number..

Please make me fell SECURE & SAFE in this brave new world!

I look forward to winning this special, special gift!!!

(I am a Droid owner and endorse this message!)

HK_Droid

Reaction score
I waited 8 months for Verizon to carry Palm Pre, then I also waited for announcement of new Palm Pre Plus at CES 2010. My old phone was crap, but I waited...... then after all the news and research this month, my wife and I bought Motorola Droids! I need a case protector now!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you

OK everyone. Thanks for all the great posts. The staff and I will comb through this thread and pick a winner sometime today. We will PM the winner and the case will ship tomorrow :). Thanks again .............

Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.