1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Car Radio?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by inessi, Jan 9, 2010.

1. inessi

inessi New Member

Ahead of time sorry if this seems posted in the wrong place it seemed appropriate to be posted here.

Ok so i was curious if it is possible to run a app like last.fm plug my droid into my cars cd player via usb and play whats on last.fm through my speakers. Seems like a simple idea but i have no idea where to even start thinking how it would work if there would need some code to it or what.

Im not even sure if there is a method for doing so already im not sure how i would search for it. Just thought it was a nifty idea after seeing that kenwood is offering this idea through pandora and the iphone at ces 2010.

Any info on this will be greatly appreciated again sorry if posted in the wrong place.
  2. inessi

inessi New Member

problem resolved

ok did some searching and found out my cd player has an aux port on it so dug through my giant box-o-cords found a aux to aux cord plugged it in and bam last.fm , pandora, or whatever mobile radio app you use

feel free to close this thread