Droid Can't Connect To Computer

Jet Carrera

Reaction score
everytime i connect my droid . and i press mount, it doesn;t mount .

it just keep ssaying "USB Connected, Select files . .. "

MOUNT U STUPID PHONE !

(i am using Windows 7 on Dell Inspiron 64bit)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i saw this somewhere else here.. search for "windows 7 mount" here and you should get an answer

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Have you rebooted the PC and the Droid and tried again? I know it seems stupid, but it may help.

As I posted on the other thread, I have Windows 7 64 bit and have no problems at all syncing two external drives, an 8GB flashdrive, two cameras, and my iPods. Lot's of good information in those thread links that Sam gave you. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
OP
J

Jet Carrera

Reaction score
Have you rebooted the PC and the Droid and tried again? I know it seems stupid, but it may help.

As I posted on the other thread, I have Windows 7 64 bit and have no probelms at all syncing two external drives, an 8GB flashdrive, two cameras, and my iPods. Lot's of good information in those thread links that Sam gave you. Good luck to you!

yeah i just did that still no progress, but thanx for the tip .

i will definitely be checkin out those links, i will let u know if it works or not.

Thank You

sillybowtie

Reaction score
Have you tried a different cable. Maybe something is wrong with it.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1.DRIVERS... you need the motorola x64 Drivers Download and install this driver
MOTODEV > Documentation & Tools > USB Drivers > Handset USB Driver for Windows (64-bit)
2. USB cable....

last night I was having problems connecting to my computer I had no idea what was going on it worked last time.. I tried all my USB slots and non seemed to help I just got an error with Win7x64 telling me my device was not working or some other BS. I saw one of the rug rats my wife watches touching my usb cable that was STILL attached to the laptop I took it away from him right away, but I think the damage was already done.

not sure what that lil rug rat did to the cable whilst I was at work, but it was rendered USELESS I got another cable and it worked splendidly like it did from day one.

-=Jason=-