droid can use 2 sd cards?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
am i the only one in here wondering what the huge slot space is for? It's true, there is nothing there (that would connect anything, that i can see, anyway), but what is that space for?

It's huge! Almost looks like a space for a sim card, but again, i don't see any connector doo-hickie-thing-a-ma-doodles.

itmyaq!

:)

Silly, silly me, this is how I get when I am sleep-deprived, lol, but what does itmyaq mean?

:icon_eek:

It's to make you ask questions.....:icon_ devil:

ChalmersP

Reaction score
I only have about 5GB left on mine. The thought of scrolling through my itunes just sends chills down my spine. Too bad a can't just copy my workout playlist on my ipod and move only those songs over. Life would be so much happier if I could.

You can copy and paste it... open up the playlist on itunes, and select all, copy, open your micro sd card... paste into your music file... I thought it would be alot harder, but thats all it takes!

ChalmersP

Reaction score

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one in here wondering what the huge slot space is for? It's true, there is nothing there (that would connect anything, that I can see, anyway), but what IS that space for?

It's huge! Almost looks like a space for a SIM card, but again, I don't see any connector doo-hickie-thing-a-ma-doodles.
It could be due to parts commonality with the Milestone.