droid can use 2 sd cards?

Reaction score
After poking around my droid, I noticed that the sd card doesn't occupy the full space in its slot. It looks like there's space for another micro sd card, or possibly a regular one? I haven't tried it, but I'm wondering if this is true. If so, could you boot two different OSes, like 2.0 on one and 1.5 with the htc sense ui on the other? Or am I just a ridiculous noob at all this haha

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you look next to the 'space' where your SD card is you'll see there is no connections for another SD card :(

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
s'alright... when 32gb SD cards become available you'll have more than enough room :)

jasonb

Reaction score
how are people filling up 16gb cards?

the only way to fill up a 16gb card would be TONS of music or quite a few videos or a few movies.

jasonb

Reaction score
how are people filling up 16gb cards?

the only way to fill up a 16gb card would be TONS of music or quite a few videos or a few movies.

I have a lot of movies on mine

i think i have like 50 or so 192Kbps songs on mine. that's it. i loaded a few episodes of "it's always sunny in philly" but deleted them after i watched them. i would add more music but i keep finding myself listening to the internet radio apps instead of the music on my memory card.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
I only have about 5GB left on mine. The thought of scrolling through my itunes just sends chills down my spine. Too bad a can't just copy my workout playlist on my ipod and move only those songs over. Life would be so much happier if I could.

cc16177

Reaction score
Unfortunately the DAY I got my Droid I took out the 16GB MicroSD card at work to try and pull some info off my old 8GB from my Imagio (didn't work) and by the time I went to put the 16GB BACK into the Droid, someone had stolen it!

It sucks because i'm the manager where I work so by someone admitting they took it (whether they knew it was mine or not) would be inadvertently admitting they would take something laying out that may not be theirs (potentially my merchandise) so no one ever confessed to taking it and to this day I have been stuck with my 8GB.

J-Buck

Reaction score
Unfortunately the DAY I got my Droid I took out the 16GB MicroSD card at work to try and pull some info off my old 8GB from my Imagio (didn't work) and by the time I went to put the 16GB BACK into the Droid, someone had stolen it!

It sucks because i'm the manager where I work so by someone admitting they took it (whether they knew it was mine or not) would be inadvertently admitting they would take something laying out that may not be theirs (potentially my merchandise) so no one ever confessed to taking it and to this day I have been stuck with my 8GB.

tell them to put it in ur mailbox an no questions will be asked

Thefamous1

Reaction score
I have like 50 songs, 2 movies, a 45 minute comedy stand-up, and 4 seasons of Family Guy, + all my apps etc. and still have 13GB left!!!!!!

tdawg5480

Reaction score
60 + songs, handful of pics 758mb of apps....mostly free ones paid is paid for so dont harass me bout it.....a handful of pics and video clips...... recovery images and spare copy of root and 2.0.1 os, my nandroid backup...13.78gb left