Droid can help save lives!!

koralyne

Reaction score
Droid can help save lives!!

So i was surfing gizmodo and came across this. I was reading the thread in question and apparently the OP had a droid. He posted this whole thread while on his droid on the road. Pretty awesome

(also, yeah i know not completely about the droid, but hey its also a pretty interesting story)

bristolcat

Reaction score
I'm a member of MetaFilter and followed that thread closely. Poor guy, his Droid keyboard went out on him right in the middle of all of this going on. I'm the person who wanted to help and suggested that if he didn't like the default on-screen keyboard, he had options, i.e., downloading Swype. :p Hope he's able to get a new Droid after this.

Amazing story, though. I'm very happy it all turned out OK.

OP
koralyne

koralyne

Reaction score
I'm a member of MetaFilter and followed that thread closely. Poor guy, his Droid keyboard went out on him right in the middle of all of this going on. I'm the person who wanted to help and suggested that if he didn't like the default on-screen keyboard, he had options, i.e., downloading Swype. :p Hope he's able to get a new Droid after this.

Amazing story, though. I'm very happy it all turned out OK.

I know how he felt with his keyboard, if me and him have the same problem with the keyboard. Mine kinda feels like its shaken loose and has an air bubble under the keypad. very frustrating. As a side note, does anybody think thats covered on warranty?

yeah, i would expect his keyboard to go out after all that typing. sheesh, he did NOT have a good past few days. =\