1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Camera Not Focusing

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by seasidesurf92, Apr 26, 2010.

1. seasidesurf92

seasidesurf92 New Member

Hey, Im new to droid forums, but I've had this problem and Im just not sure how to go about solving it.

when i bought my droid about a two months ago, the pictures had good quality. However, after a few weeks the camera would not focus, im guessing because the four corners remained red and the quality sucked. It has been this way for a while and i dont know what i can do because i would like to take good pictures with this droid.
    BEFORE:
    View attachment 6973

NOW:
    View attachment 6974
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I'm willing to bet that your lens just needs a cleaning. I use Zeiss Eyeglass tissues that I purchase from Walmart to clean my droid but probably a light moist towel will work.;)
  3. seasidesurf92

seasidesurf92 New Member

i already have tried cleaning my lens multiple times with eye glass cleaner, moist towels, and screen cleaning solutions but the difference is minimal. I still get the blurry pictures.
Search tags for this page

droid phone camera stopped focusing

galaxy 3 camera not focusing

my droid 2x camera stopped focusing for pictures

phone not focusing in pictures