Droid Calibration

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by doublea500, Dec 23, 2010.

1. doublea500

doublea500 Active Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Droid Calibration Question (need to know if information is correct)

how can i calibrate my Droid 1 battery?
    i used the search for the guide but sadly couldnt really find any guides i trust. cuz they didnt really match up with what i have seen before.

i think theres things i gotta do before and after like have it on 100% before and then when i calibrate it i gotta let it run down to 0 i think and im not sure if i can touch it for that time...

thanks in advance guys

Edit:i did more searching and i found this

1 If you're experiencing higher than normal battery drain, try the following: Charge the phone to full battery; let it keep charging until the battery says it is fully charged. Do not wait until the light is green, it isn't always fully charged, causing a lot of inaccuracies.
    (You can check by going to: Settings -> About Phone -> Status -> Battery Level = Full.)
    2 Boot to recovery mode and wipe battery stats in recovery
    3 Immediately reboot, and once you have access to the launcher, unplug the phone.
    4 Do not charge the phone until after draining the battery completely, resulting in it automatically shutting off.
    5 Recharge and use your phone as normal.

is this correct? (found on Battery Calibration - Android Forums) which apparantly is from cyanogenmod, but i cant find where it says this anymore.

is this the correct way to calibrate it?
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010