Droid calendar entry shows up in Google as an invite

Skywaterbanjo

Reaction score
I've posted this in a couple of forums and the results have been spotty - some have this problem, some don't.

When I enter an event on my Droid, it shows up on my Google calendar as an invitation, not an event.

Does anyone else use the google calendar/droid integration? When I'm on the road, I need to be able to enter events on the Droid and have them show up properly on Google.

Thanks.

billp

Reaction score
I use my droid to alot to enter events on google calendar and they always show up as events. Not sure why yours would show up as an invite unless maybe its a setting

Sea Lion Gal

Reaction score
I've searched but can't find this exact issue with Google calendar. Event entry works really well from online calendar to Droid calendar, but when I enter an event on my Droid Google calendar, it does not show up on the online calendar. Am I doing something wrong or what? Thanks...

bbsundog

Reaction score
I've posted this in a couple of forums and the results have been spotty - some have this problem, some don't.

When I enter an event on my Droid, it shows up on my Google calendar as an invitation, not an event.

Does anyone else use the google calendar/droid integration? When I'm on the road, I need to be able to enter events on the Droid and have them show up properly on Google.

Thanks.
I am having the same issue; to clarify: when I add an "appointment" to my Droid Calendar it show up as a "meeting" in Outlook and is called an "event" the gmail calendar.
The issue is when I open the "appointment" in Outlook I am looking at a Meeting and it is wanting me to invite people and it is also telling me that no one has responded to my meeting.
I want my appointments to be events/appointments and I want my meeting invitations to be meetings and invitations.
Is there a setting I am missing?