Droid byonic locked

tobll

Reaction score
My girlfriend felt the need to try to go through my phone, With too many unlock attempts at lock the phone. It is now asking me for my email and password which I do not know And google is unwilling to help me. Does anybody know how to get around this lockout screen Without resetting My phone and losing All the data?? Thanks in advance

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
You could change your gmail password to something you know. You'd just have to answer your security questions. Just go to mail.Google.com and click "forgot password".

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

vatothe0

Reaction score
Hmm, just registered, asking how to bypass security, doesn't know their email address or password...

Sounds legit to me :confused::confused::confused:

OP
T

tobll

Reaction score
Hmm, just registered, asking how to bypass security, doesn't know their email address or password...

Sounds legit to me :confused::confused::confused:

Okay, so I tried to make this question as simple as possible for the simple mind for that 1 person that has had this problem and knows how to fix it. So, now that I know there's morons reading this and making statements that are not necessary, here goes the complicated version. And for those of you with useful advice, thank you.

When you have a gmail with 2 step verification the first step is the password, the second step would be the security code sent via text message to your phone.
So when your phone is locked the first thing you do is put in your email, ( which I do know) the second is to put in your password, ( which apparently I do not know even though I thought I did) and then your phone is unlocked... but wait, you have an incorrect password. So what do you do, you go to the google website, fill out all the information, and just when you think you're done it says please type in your verification code( THAT WAS SENT TO YOUR PHONE, THAT'S LOCKED) so you have now reached a dead end... again I ask, does anybody know a way around?

and as far as being a new user why wouldn't I be, my phones never had a problem before, so why would I be a member of the droid forum that is there to answer questions about problems with your Droid.

I do not appreciate my integrity or legitimacy being attacked, all others, thank you

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
If the phone is running stock SMS then the verification code (which shouldn't be that long) will appear in the notification bar when you get the txt. That should still work even at the lockscreen. You're just going to have to remember it fast.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the phone is running stock SMS then the verification code (which shouldn't be that long) will appear in the notification bar when you get the txt. That should still work even at the lockscreen. You're just going to have to remember it fast.

Never mind. I misunderstood what you were saying.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2