1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Business App Store

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by baniels, Feb 2, 2010.

1. baniels

baniels New Member

2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

That doesn't surprise me in the least. Motorola has one coming out too, unless i'm behind times and it's already come out and i don't know about it. It will be interesting to see if they have anything other then what is normally on everything else, or if the price is the same. I bet they will get providers that do sole selling on google's marketplace.
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Very, very good news. One of the greatest weaknesses in the current marketplace is the abundance of applications that are utterly irrelevant for business users. If the Droid (and other Android devices) is to become more than a geek toy and a social networking device, there needs to be a business oriented marketplace.
Search tags for this page
downloadable business apps for droid

downloadable business apps for motorolla droid store

motorola droid benefits in business application

motorola droid business applications

motorola droid business apps

motorola droid business benefits
motorola+droid+business application