Droid Bug (FURIOUS)

OP
D

Datkidpudge

Reaction score
i am currently testing sms backuppp. im going to see next time when it happens. but still this issue should not happen. i wonder what it can be, someee droiders have this issue, others dont =/

OP
D

Datkidpudge

Reaction score
ugh so it happened... and the sms workssss but its really annoying to have to do thattt
can it be hardware or software related??

jlnguyen

Reaction score
just lost upwards of 6,000 texts.... had some pretty important ones in there too. this is the second time its happened since i got the phone. (i'm on the stock sms app). i'm about to take the phone into best buy or verizon tomorrow and try to get a new one...

agentdss

Reaction score
Not sure if it's related, but a few days after my 2000 texts vanished, I randomly was looking at my internal memory and there is currently 20MB left, so maybe i maxed out the memory and the text data was all dumped when I hit zero....is that possible?

OP
D

Datkidpudge

Reaction score
hmm its coulddd be.

i was thinking... is there a way to automatically save the txts simotanously sp* to the media card?

wouldnt that keep them? =/

anddd dude i was debating that too going to get another phone, but ive had 4 at random timesss and had the same **** happen. =/ idkkk

eliassami5

Reaction score
just happened to me today..didnt have anything important in my txts but it still should not delete them when it feels like it..

i had 175mb of internal memory left and i barely had 1200 txts so memory should not have been the problem

Last edited: