1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Bluetooth/Wireless-device Sniffer/Scanner/Finder?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by hateborne, Sep 15, 2011.

1. hateborne

hateborne New Member

Basically I am wondering if there is any way that a Droid app may allow a user to scan for Bluetooth devices, wireless-ready devices, or anything of that nature.

We have a mystery device connecting to our network using a spoofed MAC address and a stolen username/password. It is resolving as either an iPhone or some type of smart phone (via linux tool nmap). Our server logs and RADIUS just list a MAC address and the user. The device gives no host name each time.

Essentially we have a bored individual or a virus-ridden device. Either way, I would like to know if there is anything else I can do (using the Droid) to aid in the search. WiFi Analyzer was very useful in finding out we have a wireless access point that has literally 5x the strength/range of the others.

Any other apps, programs, source code, and/or code examples that I could use? I don't mind trying to build an application through Java, I just don't know enough about Bluetooth (and it's calls/stack/etc) to produce it in a timely fashion.

-Hate
  2. _internet_pirate_

_internet_pirate_ New Member

Os monitor.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

android bluetooth hack

android bluetooth sniffer

android sniffer bluetooth pin
bluetooth finder and hack
bluetooth hacks for droid
bluetooth ñð½ð¸ñ„ñ„ð¸ð½ð³ ñ ð°ð½ð´ñ€ð¾ð¸ð´ð°