droid bionic

deduct

Reaction score
aaf709 said:
Bionic_Racer may be referring to Verizon, not the Bionic.

Yesh. He was talking about verizon. That's why i agreed. Bionic does NOT suck. I love it

bbucks36

Reaction score
Yea i was referring to vzw.

No the bionic is far from sucking. Now the thunderbolt and charge ... they are classic examples of droid phones that sucked and never got better.

charge yes.. tbolt is decent for first round of 4g... daughter has it now ..running liquid smooth on it .. they are also getting ICS

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Saw a Bionic in a Verizon store last night in Arlington, VA. Listed at $79 with a 2 year contract.

LaurelRaven

Reaction score
The phone has been out for 10 months. There are several phones that have come out since then. It happens to all phones.

The only problem with this theory is they (at least the one near me) still carries the x2, and a few other older phones. Razr is only about a month older and showing no sign of falling off like bionic did, and it really is pretty much the same phone. That's worth being frustrated about.

Sent from my ICS Bionic

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're right, but stock at the stores are limited to "stock on hand" like the lapdock. The X2 isn't available online either.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It seems to me, many of the people who were bashing the Bionic when it came out now are interested in them. No phone with any real substantial upgrade has been released since. And since now if you can find one, it's free or dirt cheap.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
It seems to me, many of the people who were bashing the Bionic when it came out now are interested in them. No phone with any real substantial upgrade has been released since. And since now if you can find one, it's free or dirt cheap.

Tis true. But there are those who bashed it then that are still bashing it now. The Bionic can still hang with the best of them.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
My son has a phone from TMobile. He always has trouble with his phone dropping calls and data that sucks. My Bionic has great coverage and no data drops.

I also have a rezound that I could use but do not because I like the Bionic better!

My Bionic is just all around a great phone!

LaurelRaven

Reaction score

Then there are those of us who never bashed the bionic because we saw what a great device it is, who were bashed ourselves for daring to like it. All we've really wanted is for our devices to be supported and treated like the flagship device it was for all of one month, rather than get pushed aside and forgotten.

Sent from my ICS Bionic

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
LaurelRaven said:
Then there are those of us who never bashed the bionic because we saw what a great device it is, who were bashed ourselves for daring to like it. All we've really wanted is for our devices to be supported and treated like the flagship device it was for all of one month, rather than get pushed aside and forgotten.

Sent from my ICS Bionic

+ a Million ^^^^

The Bionic is going to be in the Smithsonian someday as the Only Smartphone that stood the test of time!!! :p That's how good it is! :) I would Really like to see a "Next Gen Bionic" updated to HD and the like! Other than that, its kind of hard to improve on "Perfection" lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Tis true. But there are those who bashed it then that are still bashing it now. The Bionic can still hang with the best of them.

Agreed. Many of us saw what it WAS going to end up as instead of what it was then. Then some of us were just to lazy to return it. :)

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Let the naysayers say as they will, we all know who has the better phone ;) and as for it being only a 10 month lifespan just makes me appreciate and treasure my bionic even more :)