Droid Bionic Video 9/6/11

javikid

Reaction score
[video=youtube;IsBHR-0B48A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsBHR-0B48A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Today at my local Verizon Store..phone feels great and fast

devils3023

Reaction score
Great video!!! Good look at the device from all angles and relative size comparison. What store was this in?

OP
J

javikid

Reaction score
Great video!!! Good look at the device from all angles and relative size comparison. What store was this in?

Really the phone feels great on your hand, very light and well built. I'm giving up my thunderbolt for this phone. The weight, bat, speed, feel, size even the screen convinced me immediately :) @ BJ's Windham, CT

devils3023

Reaction score
Awesome!! Can't wait til thursday. I've been calling my local Costco's and they both say to check back tomorrow to confirm they will have it available thursday, and also the free accessory bundle too.

GBH2

Reaction score
Really the phone feels great on your hand, very light and well built. I'm giving up my thunderbolt for this phone. The weight, bat, speed, feel, size even the screen convinced me immediately :) @ BJ's Windham, CT

Very Cool! :)

Does BJ's have any deals on the phone and acc's or is it just a VZW corporate kiosk?

OP
J

javikid

Reaction score
thx for the video.

No problem,,, I know there area few rumors about some nice phones coming out soon, but of all the phones that Verizon has including the iPhone this one is the best overall...

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Great look at all angles and even the compare to the X2(?) which it even seems a little smaller than that which is nice.

Reaction score
Just called my local store and they told me they have 60 units. Makes me feel pretty confident I ll have one in hand on launch day.

OP
J

javikid

Reaction score
Let me add that the call quality was super compared to my TB