Droid bionic unofficially coming out April 28th!

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
I am thinking that is entirely possible. What I was thinking was a possibility was that would Verizon do another dual release like they did with the OG Droid? Droid Bionic and Inc 2 being released the same day like the OG Droid and OG Inc? I see a good possibility in this i would think? (I hope!:))

Youd be waiting a long time for it to come out, so i dont think youd be happy lol Bionic wouldn't be coming out till october some time

EgooEspada

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet my money on May 26th.. ish.
Hopefully for you guys' sake, it doesn't push into June.

Droid101

Reaction score
I am thinking that is entirely possible. What I was thinking was a possibility was that would Verizon do another dual release like they did with the OG Droid? Droid Bionic and Inc 2 being released the same day like the OG Droid and OG Inc? I see a good possibility in this i would think? (I hope!:))

Youd be waiting a long time for it to come out, so i dont think youd be happy lol Bionic wouldn't be coming out till october some time

lol welt I mean sometime in april:)

Gingervitis526

Reaction score
Soooo glad I'm going to survival training on Monday for 3 weeks and I then I can hopefully come back and it be released already.

jsummersphd

Reaction score
I'll base my completely unsubstantiated release date claim on the wisdom of Lagwagon.

May 16

Just another Saturday?

OP
B

brooklyn2410

Reaction score
I'm tellin u the guy from vzw told me that on the inventory said they were to receive the bionic next week nd they were going to release it on the 28th. Why would he have told me all this if it wasn't true?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Elumis

Reaction score
I have from a pretty good source that the 28th is the release date of the charge not the bionic. I'd say the release date of the bionic is more around 5/12.

Reaction score
Dare I say that the regular vzw salesperson is like the wallmart greeter of the mobile device world. Unless theyre reading forums and sites like we do, they are just as clueless as the person walking in the door. (sorry to the vzw employees that really care)

Xak02

Reaction score
I'm tellin u the guy from vzw told me that on the inventory said they were to receive the bionic next week nd they were going to release it on the 28th. Why would he have told me all this if it wasn't true?

That is a good point. If he saw that for real then yay. If he was lying about it I see no reason it would benefit him - you wouldn't buy from him today or the 28th if he was yanking your chain.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I'm more inclined to believe that the phone coming out this month is the Droid Charge and that the Bionic won't be until next month. Just my .02.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Is it because there is a thread about Droid Charge accessories hitting Verizon Stores? I'm not sure at all what's coming out. Everyone who does know are doing a fine just of keeping it on the down low for HTC's sake. I'd rather wait for the next 4g moto device. Candybar and super thin is cool with me.

rage151

Reaction score
A credible source over in Howardforums, the Bionic pre-release thread, says that the Bionic will not make it to market.

I REALLY hope his info is bad.

cpjr

Reaction score

Muh, you do realize how often Verizon reps are completely wrong dont you.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Yeah, that would not be good. Not a big fan of Samsung. What do you all think?