1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Bionic unlock info-Help????

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by johninLA, Nov 29, 2011.

1. johninLA

johninLA New Member

Hey I just bought an unlocked Droid Bionic and I was wondering if I can use it on T-mobile and if it will work on 4g networks or hspa+. The guy didnt even send me the box it came in. It is very new
    and looks unused but I have no info on this device so I have been on the net looking and I have not been able to answer these questions. Although it is unlocked the previous owner did use it on Verizon
    and I wish he would have mentioned that before he said it was an unlocked phone but I dont know if that means it will only work on Verizon. Help!!!!!!!!!! Can I download a rom that will allow me to use it on
    T-mobile or how do I find out if it is in fact unlocked?
  2. projektorboy

projektorboy New Member

The Droid Bionic can only be used on Verizon. No exceptions. There are no ROMs. There are no hacks. The hardware does not even support Non-Verizon frequencies. Do some more homework before you buy a phone next time.

If you ever need to know the capabilities of a Motorola phone, go to this site: MOTODEV > Products
Search tags for this page

droid bionic on tmobile

droid bionic unlock

droid bionic unlock code

how to unlock a droid bionic

how to unlock a verizon droid bionic

how to unlock droid bionic

how to unlock droid bionic for tmobile

how to unlock droid bionic verizon

how to unlock verizon bionic

how to unlock verizon droid bionic

unlock droid bionic