Droid Bionic stuck in 3G

jerricktitan

Reaction score
Past few days I have been stuck in 3G on my bionic. I went to phone info and changed it to 4G, but everytime I do that i Just get no service. I've turned my phone on and off multiple time, entered recovery mode and cleared my cache and still no 4G. I have used 21 GB of data this month because I have unlimited. Does Verizon cut off 4G service for using too much? Any ideas on how to get 4G back?

mattjenn

Reaction score
May have issue with sim card I had to replace mine not to long ago verizon corporate store will get you one for free to customers

deduct

Reaction score
It does sound like a bad sim card. You can try removing sim and powering phone back on without sim. Then turn phone off and replace sim and power back up. If you are still having the issue you need to hit a verizon store and they should give you a sim card for free.

diablo81588

Reaction score
It does sound like a bad sim card. You can try removing sim and powering phone back on without sim. Then turn phone off and replace sim and power back up. If you are still having the issue you need to hit a verizon store and they should give you a sim card for free.

I've had to do this before. I'd give it a shot before getting a new Sim for sure.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC