1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Bionic no longer bluetooth tethering to galaxy tab...help!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by lsporter, Dec 9, 2012.

1. lsporter

lsporter New Member

I used to tether via bluetooth my droid bionic with my galaxy tablet 10.1 no problem. In fact, after my tablet got the ICS update, it was even easier (no longer had to switch to 3g before connecting). Then my bionic got the ICS update a couple weeks ago. Right after the update i managed to connect the two devices, but havent been able to connect since. Both devices say they are bluetooth tethered, but I cant get the internet on the tablet. I noticed on the phone under the mobile hotspot and tethering tab that when it connects with the tablet, where it says bluetooth tethering, it says "not tethered" although before connecting, the box is checked for bluetooth tethering and sharing phones internet. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Search tags for this page

android bionic bluetooth tethering for internet

bionic bluetooth tether

bluetooth tether bionic to galaxy tablet

bluetooth tethering bionic

bluetooth tethering droid bionic

bluetooth tethering on my droid bionic
bluetooth tethering with droid bionic
can i still bluetooth tether with the droid bionic update
droid bionic bluetooth internet tether

droid bionic bluetooth tethering

how do i bluetooth tether to my galaxy tab 2 10.1