DROID Bionic "Leak" - FAKE

The_Rick_14

Reaction score
If someone kept holding out for a rumored better device no one would own a phone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering it was supposed to be released intially in what May? August isn't the absolute release date, and with more attractive devices coming fairly soon , signing a 2 year contract for the Bionic is not that appealing imo. I know some people don't have much of a choice considering their current phones are close to going down the crapper. But for those with the option of waiting I'm saying that the Bionic probably no longer is their #1 choice. Would be awesome if VZW got their hands on the Nexus prime.

What are these other more attractive devices you're talking about?

Well based of speculations and for those that can wait a bit longer.. The s2 possibly, perhaps the s3. The nexus prime (if Verizon will get it) that is one sexy ass beast. The Moto Dinara. I know these phones are just rumored, but at this point there is still no aboslute release date for the Bionic.. So who knows!
Agreed. And, there's likely bound to be newer phones out for the holiday season that is going to get pushed quite a bit in Sept or October - Dec. So in 3months time, the phone is definitely old news by then, since most people waiting for this phone is due to the fact it beats out competitors.

anuraj1

Reaction score
2.66 inches? That is tiny for either the height OR the width. Doesn't make any sense. This isn't an ipod nano, jeez.

That's not the width, that's its thickness :icon_eek:

Haha so the width is .52 inches? The wonky dimensions lead me to believe the pic is a troll. But I want to believe so bad!

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
2.66 inches? That is tiny for either the height OR the width. Doesn't make any sense. This isn't an ipod nano, jeez.

That's not the width, that's its thickness :icon_eek:

Haha so the width is .52 inches? The wonky dimensions lead me to believe the pic is a troll. But I want to believe so bad!
Agreed! Wish we could get a real leak that everyone believes in.