Droid Bionic Jelly Bean Problem

realraydawg

Reaction score
I'm on ICS 4.0.4 right now. I inflicted my phone and got rid of safe strap completely . Now that I've done all that I want to update to the new jelly bean. The only problem is halfway through installing it shows the android dead with an exclamation mark
Then.it says installation failed. What do i do to get it to work? Do I have to factory reset? Because is rather not but it if will help fissure I will.

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I had the same problem and had to re-fxz .246 before i could take the ota.

OP
R

realraydawg

Reaction score
Will you explain that please? I'm fairly new to this and just really want jelly bean :(

sgtbrabant

Reaction score
Same issue fixed without fxz

I'm on ICS 4.0.4 right now. I inflicted my phone and got rid of safe strap completely . Now that I've done all that I want to update to the new jelly bean. The only problem is halfway through installing it shows the android dead with an exclamation mark
Then.it says installation failed. What do i do to get it to work? Do I have to factory reset? Because is rather not but it if will help fissure I will.

I had the same issue. Used voodoo to stop root then deleted safe strap after deleting old roms. (Backed up with titainium. )
Then tried OTA. Worked but partially lost root. Used
VM virtual box to re root super simple and worked perfect. Now using Blurry ROM which is pretty sweet.