Droid Bionic Issues when returning the phone to stock

jisgore

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm having some issues with my Bionic.

The phone worked fine all the time. I had safestrap 3.11 installed. with the stock rom, and cyanogemod and aokp on the other rom slots. Everythign worked fine. But now i'm returning the phone. I tried To flash the cdma_targa_9.8.2O-72_VZW-22_cfc.xml using RSD with no luck stopping at 5/22.

But i think i found how to fix that by removing some lines on the XMl above.

But my issue now is that the battery is low.

So i was wondering is it possible to flash that file from the sd card because i have a cable that only charges and when i have it connected from the wall to the phone it reads

Battery OK
Ok To Program

So is there a way to do this from the SD card? Or any way to charge the phone with that cable. I left it connect for about an hour but i don't think is charging. Would it take more to charge or it doesn't charge at all?

If is not possible can someone link me how to exactly do the trick with the cables to charge the battery?

Right now this is what i get just so you guys know

Invalid Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.78

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CG OTV (CG: system): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: system, status: 0X004E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: system)
If i use the cable i have i get it fine even if i disconnected stays at battery ok and RSd detects the phone but it fails a 1st step im pretty sure is because of the battery.

Is there a work around for this with the tools i have?
I also Noticed that 0A.78 Is new cause it had some other number there 0A.61 If i'm not mistaken

I can elaborate more on all the things i tried to fix the phone if needed :)

Thank you

deduct

Reaction score
You need to charge your battery with an external charger like from radio shack. Or another bionic. Maybe a Verizon store may have an old one you can use. And then you use rsd lite to flash the actual fxz file. It sounds to me like you were trying to flash the stock build. You a get the jelly bean fxz file from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2240725

Last edited: