Droid Bionic, Iphone 5, Samsung Galaxy S2 or Google Nexus Prime

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
There will always be something better.
I wouldn't go waiting for the best thing, because it won't be the best after a month or two.

bonesjones

Reaction score
I myself will never even consider apple.to me they're the soviet union of companies. ;)

bonesjones

Reaction score
Sadly I feel its headed that way also, but to me at first android was all about freedom in that if they gave us the way and others gave the hardware, it was up to us to do with is what we want. I still remember my g1, it was heaven, I still remember the guy texting reboot and his phone rebooted.
I told everyone this was the future, no one belived me. Now one of the big huge investment companies I do IT for has invested an ungodly amount of money[for us anyway] in google based off the fact that they all had blackberries, I convinced them to try android and everyone went gaga for google.

Google...please don't become microsoft. Lol sorry for the rant everyone.

Sadly now its a struggle just to get root.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
never had a fruit phone, But I think my list may go

1. Bionic
2. sgsII

Reaction score
Really wanted the DX2.5 errr Bionic..but these moto sh*tbags are giving me more of a reason to look elsewhere for a better phone.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
Not interested in an iphone. All these apple lawsuits have permanently turned me off to them (though honestly I wasn't that big a fan to begin with).

I'm buying the first dual-core 4g phone that gets released to Verizon. My og Droid has been a trooper, but it needs to go.

T.Hitch

Reaction score
Tell you what.. The first dual core LTE phone on big red gets my money. This Bionic crap has been going on way to long. It wouldn't be so bad if Verizon or Moto would just come out with the scoop on what's going on. Not just "It's still coming" It's been coming since January. Has any phone been this long to come out?

And yes I have been a OG Droid from day one.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you guys don't think Google isn't Apple or Microsoft, you're highly mistaken. They rule the ad world with a steel gavel and the weird thing is, no one seems to notice their monopoly.

T.Hitch

Reaction score
We all have to remember that the newest and greatest phone you buy, in 2 months someone else will have a better one.

bgrubb7

Reaction score
SGSII looks like it will lack HDMI out, so its out for me...

Ill probably go with the Bionic because I won't want to wait for the Prime or the iP5...

I have been on a rooted and modded OG Droid since the beginning, and Android is tough to beat, but I think a jailbroken iP5 could give it a run for its money... price will also play a part. Most new iPhones releases are 199 on contract while the Bionic will be 299.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score

Ill probably go with the Bionic because I won't want to wait for the Prime or the iP5...

I have been on a rooted and modded OG Droid since the beginning, and Android is tough to beat, but I think a jailbroken iP5 could give it a run for its money... price will also play a part. Most new iPhones releases are 199 on contract while the Bionic will be 299.

Not to be an SG2 supporter since ive been a pro bionic anticipater.. samsung has an hdmi workaround with their charging cable to hdmi

bgrubb7

Reaction score

Not to be an SG2 supporter since ive been a pro bionic anticipater.. samsung has an hdmi workaround with their charging cable to hdmi

Good to know. I wasn't aware of that. SGSII would definitely be back in play as I love the Samsung screens.

bgrubb7

Reaction score
One big advantage to the Bionic that I see... is due to its expected popularity, I think it will get a lot more attention from the developer community, than other phones. So it could be similar to the D1 from the standpoint of having the most rooting options, mods, roms, kernels etc to choose from.

portermac

Reaction score
I totally agree. I think it will get a lot of love. And don't forget it will have everything a phone can have just about. Maybe not the best of everything but I have a feeling after messing with the D3, the Bionic will rock the Droid world.