Droid Bionic ICS

Tonik

Reaction score
Mine too. But it's been verified that 247 is what's loaded up to push on the staging servers....

Verified is a pretty strong word to use there. I would say pretty darn sure it is 247. Until we see a soak or announcement from Moto/VZ no one knows for sure. Unless I missed that announcement.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Or if you trust sargentmajord's source. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Fokkerdmr

Reaction score
I went back to 905. Did a FDR while on 905, as well as a cache wipe. Logged on with a new gmail account to get a key app while on 905. Then, installed 247 from MicroSD. I have a few observations that may be issues, may just be my ignorance.

1. Car Navigation dock is not detected, and the phone doesn't switch to car mode.
2. Standard dock is not detected, and the phone doesn't switch to "alarm clock" or any other docking mode.
3. Using the Lapdock was a nice updated experience. I felt more like I was using a laptop computer than simply seeing a larger re-display of my phone. As apps are loaded they get "re-loaded" in what I assume is the equivalent mode of a tablet. That's pretty cool! For example, Words with Friends showed up in a nice three column/panel display rather than the standard single wide playing board mode. I saw messages in the right column, playing board in the middle column, and navigation on the left column. The coolness ended there as the app began freezing and wouldn't recover. I'll have to spend more time with it though.
4. I haven't run a few days with 247 to determine battery life, but with 905 and virtually no apps, battery life was spectacular. I was down to 50% yesterday after 13 hours, with a full day of light use, plus about an hour of music streaming.

I'm hoping 247 is "the" build so I don't have to switch builds again, but I'm also hoping that the issue with the docks is either my own inability to find the "turn on docking stations" checkbox, or there'll be another build out that fixes the issue.

Do docks work for others on 247? Is there a simple option I'm missing?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Both docks work fine for me. Battery life settles after about 4 days and has been stellar.