pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so this is the next droid x....?

ipawd1

Reaction score
ATRIX- 1GB Ram.
BIONIC- 512 RAM.

Engadget has to renig and change their description of the Bionic from 1GB to 512MB.

Not anything bad. I've seen worse. Mainly Verizon telling me no more early upgrades. About time good news has happened. Between me not having an update to Angry Birds...and birds actually dropping dead out of the sky... The CES is all I have to look forward to this week

ipawd1

Reaction score
so this is the next droid x....?

That was my original thought behind it. It would've been cooler to say "BIONIX"

But I guess you this is there way of keeping everything Robotic.

I personally am waiting on the Droid Terminator-Terminate lol

greeknasty

Reaction score
ill pass on this POS....

2418sjk.jpg

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
HDMI mirror.....the ONE feature I was jealous of with the GSM Galaxy S line....(sadly the CDMA versions didnt have TV Out mirrorin, if I'm not mistaken)

Thank You Moto, Thank You. Now thats one more check off I can do between the LG and this phone, they both have it.

ipawd1

Reaction score
ill pass on this POS....

2418sjk.jpg

Lol. Its scary... we all can't get what we want.

I'm satisfied with a front facing camera. I dont care about the ram, the dual core, none of that. I'm satisfied with a front facing camera. I'm guilty of being a Swarzenneger fan and always wanting to have a "Total Recall" like conversation. :icon_eek:

greeknasty

Reaction score
ill pass on this POS....

2418sjk.jpg

Lol. Its scary... we all can't get what we want.

I'm satisfied with a front facing camera. I dont care about the ram, the dual core, none of that. I'm satisfied with a front facing camera. I'm guilty of being a Swarzenneger fan and always wanting to have a "Total Recall" like conversation. :icon_eek:

well why cant we get it if att can?..

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Xoom looks like a true competitor for the iPad finally. I am almost scared to see the first price for it though. It is much nicer than the galaxy tab and that thing is overpriced as it is.

ipawd1

Reaction score
...Also: Dont be confused by the phone saying "with Google" that it isn't running Blur. This def seems to just be an updated form of Blur for higher end devices 4g.

motorola_droid_bionic_p03.jpg

I'm moreso scared of these 2011 phones missing actual CAMERA buttons on the side..

[/img]http://www.infosyncworld.net/resources/products/motorola/motorola_droid_bionic_p02.jpg[/img]

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Guys it has 1GB of ram. Confirmed via an email I just received.

Sent from my Droid