Droid Bionic extended battery

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I just got my extended battery a couple of days ago I did the battery discharge deal letting it run all the way down Im on 4G constant Use my phone a lot Im 12 hrs got 19% left lot better than stock I can live with that. You guys getting 20 hrs and crap either arent using your phones or you got everything turned off or in 3G. No way you can be in 4G not turn all your stuff off and last that long

Granted, I dont use my phone a lot, but I keep 4G on all the time. Wifi, BT, and GPS are generally off. Here is 32 hours on extended battery. It's about 3 hours of total screen on time.. watching youtube videos and surfing the internet.
20110927071020.png

OP
Mike8016

Mike8016

Reaction score
Very light usage today, maybe 20-30 texts, a 5 minute phone call, 10 minutes on browser, 10 minutes in market, 5 minutes other. I'm at 78% with 8h 8m off charger. This is considered really light use for me, on a normal day of moderate to heavy use, I'll probably get about 17-20ish hours before it's below 10%.

Edit: Oh and I'm in a good 4g area, I have the phone set to performance setting, have a lot of feeds in taptu, swift key keyboard and my calendar are always running and beautiful widgets with an occasional live wall paper. Probably more, but these are what stand out.

How do you get the exact percentage?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
From what Ive read, Android does something where it has to learn the battery or something. Going to full charge cycles helps it learn better. Someone can probably explain it better than me though.

wooddale

Reaction score
From what Ive read, Android does something where it has to learn the battery or something. Going to full charge cycles helps it learn better. Someone can probably explain it better than me though.

Yep you gotta learn it