Droid Bionic Custom Boot Logos

fabdogg

Reaction score
has anybody had any issues with p3droid's bionic toolbox? Every time ive tried to use it ive eighter been bricked or bootlooped until i flashed a fix? any help would be Much appreciated..Themes wont download and when trying to change anything my notification bar vanishes.

OP
s.dubs317

s.dubs317

Reaction score
has anybody had any issues with p3droid's bionic toolbox? Every time ive tried to use it ive eighter been bricked or bootlooped until i flashed a fix? any help would be Much appreciated..Themes wont download and when trying to change anything my notification bar vanishes.

What exactly are you doing when you end up bricking?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

fabdogg

Reaction score
all i do is reboot phone because all types of forcecloses apperar on my screen to the point that i have to pull pull the battery to reboot. thanks for the quick responseDancingNexus

OP
s.dubs317

s.dubs317

Reaction score
Well what are you doing in the toolbox app exactly that would cause force closes then a soft brick? I really only use the app to change my boot logo. I would stay away from the theme section. My brother in law soft bricked when he attempted to change the theme using the toolbox.

OP
s.dubs317

s.dubs317

Reaction score
Does it start giving force close messages as soon as you open the app up? Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app?

fabdogg

Reaction score
Yea i found out the hard way about trying to mess with the themes, sometimes one might stick but some issue is soon to follow that will cripple you. Im going to kick back on this one until that genius drops some love on that app with so much potential. I take that back im going to stick with the bloatware be gone part of it. Thanks for your attention though and if anyone has any suggestion related to anything that beautify's this phone in anyway, please feel free to shoot, because my flash addiction needs to be feed..dancedroid

fabdogg

Reaction score
It gives force closes as soon as i appy any except bloatware. One time when a theme did stick it removed the status bar. I rebooted and everything was fine. I tried to customize the fonts and thats when i had to bring my phone back to life because even the boot loops where funny looking, blurry and freezing constantly,

OP
s.dubs317

s.dubs317

Reaction score
All the links i had originally put up were using dropbox. I now have some server space so dl links will not expire. Check the original post for a link to my website with all the dl links.