www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Last edited:

devils3023

Reaction score
I must say I'm underwhelmed by it. Now granted you can't really hear the audio but I at least expected some cool effects, a pic of the phone and perhaps even a solid release date and price instead of just the vague "september" at the end. Still getting it day 1 though.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I must say I'm underwhelmed by it. Now granted you can't really hear the audio but I at least expected some cool effects, a pic of the phone and perhaps even a solid release date and price instead of just the vague "september" at the end. Still getting it day 1 though.

Well I'm sure there will be more then one and this one appears to be shot from a monitor so the quality is lacking. Still, better then nothing :)

nikecar

Reaction score
Would have been better if at the end you see a closeup of her eye and then it did the Droid glow, with something saying

Droid bionic. Rule all others.

Or rule the world or rule the air, but its a battle arena so rule the air would be appropriate

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

nikecar

Reaction score
Or rule the world or rule the air, but its a battle arena so rule the air would be appropriate
That was to be "not appropriate"

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
A QR code pops up at 30sec in the video. Havent been able to scan it yet. Wonder that it is?

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I think the top part is missing or has to be caught at the exact split second it shows the whole thing, if it does.. but my guess is that it will just take you to motorolas bionic page... will be interesting tho if anyone can get it to work.

Also, part of the sources logo is blocking small parts of it.

EDIT: According to the original thread, it has been deciphered and takes you to the motorolas bionic page.

Last edited:

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I think the top part is missing or has to be caught at the exact split second it shows the whole thing, if it does.. but my guess is that it will just take you to motorolas bionic page... will be interesting tho if anyone can get it to work.

Also, part of the sources logo is blocking small parts of it.

EDIT: According to the original thread, it has been deciphered and takes you to the motorolas bionic page.

What a bore. Release date has to come this week right??