1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Bionic - cann't SEND replies to e-mails received through my work address

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by captdaisy17, Nov 2, 2011.

1. captdaisy17

captdaisy17 New Member

I talked to my IT guy and I have the incoming and outgoing server ports correct. I RECEIVE e-mails from my work account, but cannot reply or even forward messages. HELP!?
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to DF!! Sorry you are having problems with your email.

What app/email are you trying to do this with?
  3. captdaisy17

captdaisy17 New Member

e-mail account

I have an e-mail account with Yahoo and that works fine. I work for a clinic that has a website patients can leave messages on. Those messages go right to an e-mail address set up for me to monitor. Messages come through on my phone, but I cannot reply, so the outgoing is not working. It tells me 'send action cancelled', but I didnt cancel it! Do you need to know the e-mail address?
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry to say I have not dealt with anything like that. If it was an app problem I probably could have helped you with it.

Is it something that you normally have to reply from this message site/center that sends out the email?
  5. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. Hope you are able to get this problem solved. dancedroid
Search tags for this page
droid 5 send action canceled
motorola andriod send action cancled

send action canceled

send action cancelled

verizon droid 3 send action canceled