Droid Bionic Audio temporarily cut out?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I searched this on google and Droid Forums had the same problems, but due to the complications of being on my phone right now, I couldn't sign on to the site from my Bionic to the desktop site, hence you have:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Anyways. Earlier my audio just completely cut out. No notifications, no music player, no video/audio, no nothing. I was surprised to find out that in the other thread, they all noticed this after switching a track in PowerAMP—I do use PowerAMP but I was not using it at the time. After a reboot, I was able to get audio back, but it was an interesting problem.

In addition to not being able to find an answer, the thread was made back in September. Does anyone have some insight for me?

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I bet it was poweramp anyway... poweramp is a punk progrm that constantly starts itself up in the background and thinks it has to get involved with what you are doing... I know you said you weren't using it at the time but I bet it was running... its ALWAYS running and using recources and causing little problems... I started using poweramp because of all the EQ settings... but found out in the long run it ain't worth the hassle... try volume+ in the market for your EQ solutions... it runs an active EQ on anything in your phone... even ringtone and phonecalls... it runs in the background but doesn't use recources unless it's active... and it doesn't have bugs like poweramp