Droid bionic and ram memory

JPUSCPSCH

Reaction score
first of all I do use clean master which works but memory fills right back up quickly and have to use app again. There are other apps that say they free up ram and one app says in will repartition your SD card and somehow use part of the card to increase RAM. Since I am using clean master has anyone found a better app or have suggestions as how to free up ram memory. One other thing many of these apps require that you root your phone which I can probably do if this would benefit me. Any suggesiont greatly appreciated.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I hope you get some answers, but not sure you will find much to help. The only surefire solution I could find for my Bionic issues, was a Sammy S4

Reaction score
I'm also running into the issues with 1 gig of Ram in the bionic just not being enough. Even without facebook loaded (using the mobile website via chrome) its still just not ok. Every time I pick up my wife's S3 its like... wow I click something and it just works. And my Bionic is rooted/rom'd with all the bloat removed, ads killed and an aggressive app killer. Upgrade for two of our lines just dropped last week and walking through the mall towards Barnes and Noble so my kid could pick out a new book we went by Radio Shack and I saw the LG G2 for $19.99 with upgrade. I couldn't get in there fast enough to put one on order since they were sold out. This is my last week with the Bionic. I must say it was probably the best smartphone I've had so far but just playing with the demo G2... the new quad cores are just on another level.

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
The bionic is just long in the tooth. I was also rooted and rom'ed, and was dealing with constant freezing and lagging. I would check the ram and it was always around 14mb free. I scrubbed it, but within a short time I was experiencing more lag. I just bought a 2nd hand moto x and put my bionic out to pasture.

Reaction score
Just got the G2 fired up and rooted. Stock rom with the bloat removed and Jesus H. Christ this thing is like... I don't even know how to describe it. I loved my Bionic but after this... might have been just because I didn't know any better wow. Still, I wiped out the bionic and with just the stock rom and no big apps installed it moved ok. My father just wants a free 4G phone and he is not due for an upgrade until next year so it should be fine for him.