droid-bionic-5-9-905-update-ready-to-rollout-fix

uvdevnull

Reaction score
I've had 4G data drops for a week now! With no rollover to 3G!??? I'm thinking it was just bad timing, and its a VZW issue across the board! Other than that, the . 905 soak has had no other issues on my phone! Enough of us have brought it to Motos attention that I'm sure its been looked at! I think its gonna get pushed this week anyway! If it fails, I see 906 right behind it ..Lol ;-)

No 906 yet and 905 continues to give me gray hair at an accelerated pace. How to revert back?

uvdevnull

Reaction score
I went back to .902 after trying .905 for a couple of days. I manually installed the OTA .905 and it was great for about a day. the past couple of days I've had 4g to 3g drops in locations where I would usually have a solid 4g connection. The good thing about .905 was that I did not get any "Low Memory" messages when using the lapdock. Anyways I am now on .902 again and will await any further updates that will hopefully get rid of this data connection issue that most of us are having.

How did you revert back? I'd love to do that.

bbucks36

Reaction score
How did you revert back? I'd love to do that.

to revert back to .902 you need to RSD lite back... then stopping the .905 update from excuting... by going to system apps.. complicated no... but if your will to do that get ICS leaks .. its better then any GB out there

uvdevnull

Reaction score
to revert back to .902 you need to RSD lite back... then stopping the .905 update from excuting... by going to system apps.. complicated no... but if your will to do that get ICS leaks .. its better then any GB out there

Downloading the 232 ICS leak now. Thanks for the tip!

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
I've had 4G data drops for a week now! With no rollover to 3G!??? I'm thinking it was just bad timing, and its a VZW issue across the board! Other than that, the . 905 soak has had no other issues on my phone! Enough of us have brought it to Motos attention that I'm sure its been looked at! I think its gonna get pushed this week anyway! If it fails, I see 906 right behind it ..Lol ;-)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
Well im still having the same problems as before^^^^^^^^
I'm gonna wait till ICS ,and see if that fixes peoples phones !!! IF NOT:
Then i'm gonna "ROOT my phone, Block the OTA, and Revert it back to .902, where i had ZERO problems!!!

Thats what I'm Going to do!

Last edited: