Droid battery cover

Blaster

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy a new battery cover for the droid... thats one of the only flaws with this phone is it likes to pop off and i think i lost it for good this time...

coolkidd

Reaction score
Yes, you can buy just the cover.... head to verizon wireless and do the search.... also you can search YouTube for the trick on the battery cover...

him

Reaction score
Send email to motorola, via the contact us page on their site. they will send you a rediesigned battery cover...thicker pad and hooks are shaped different, at no charge. No longer do i whip my droid out to stunt and look like a tool when the batter cover falls to the ground.

dtartini

Reaction score
After you get your new battery cover I suggest getting a phone cover. I have have a pretty sleek one that doesn't add much bulk and serves several purposes...it protects the phone and keeps the battery cover on.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy a new battery cover for the droid... thats one of the only flaws with this phone is it likes to pop off and i think i lost it for good this time...

The new battery covers have a little piece of foam rubber in the center and it prevents the cover from coming off easily.

mach330

Reaction score
Send email to motorola, via the contact us page on their site. they will send you a rediesigned battery cover...thicker pad and hooks are shaped different, at no charge. No longer do i whip my droid out to stunt and look like a tool when the batter cover falls to the ground.

which email address of moto should I email too? my cover is getting looose as well. or if i go to verizon wireless, will they replace it for free?

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I got my droid, a 48/09, a few weeks a go, and i have problems getting the battery cover off.

mach330

Reaction score
I got my droid, a 48/09, a few weeks a go, and i have problems getting the battery cover off.

i had the same problems for the first 2 mos or so (lack of problems i mean). then i got a new battery so i take off the battery cover a lot now. then it slowly started to loosen.

him

Reaction score

which email address of moto should I email too? my cover is getting looose as well. or if i go to verizon wireless, will they replace it for free?

Its been a while but u navigate to the phone section than support. Tell em u have a droid and the battery cover falls off. They will send u one no charge as for verizon I canr say because I didn't go that route.

mach330

Reaction score
called verizon and they sent me a new cover the next day free. new cover is much better/tighter.